When designing a PSS, designers try to find a balance between flexibility and control to create effective and socially responsible value for users and other stakeholders.
GRIP is about how designers achieve a balance between flexibility and control when designing PSS, leading to the creation of effective and socially responsible value for users and other stakeholders.
- Smell memory kit: The Molecules that Matter G-Motiv
- Active Cues G-Motiv
- Activity Monitoring System Grey but Mobile
- Alice does the MANSA Selemca
- Fragrant Breaks Reminder GRIP
- Zen Pebbles GRIP
- Rhythm Pad GRIP
- Adaptive Relaxation Space GRIP
- Trail I-PE
- The Office Pet: Submissive Office Stationery GRIP
- Chaos vs Stress: Solar Desk GRIP
- Breathe-E GRIP
- ReSeat GRIP